

Yeah...here it is November 1st already, so another Halloween bites the dust, LOL!! I was happy that I did get a few decorations out this year...and the pumpkins turned out cute. Chase was an evil Jester and Paige was a cheerleader. I went over to the school around 1:30 for the kids' school parade. It was one of the rare years that the parade was outside cause the weather was so nice. I saw Buffie and she came over and said hello. I was hoping no one that was there from the company (Jill, Kenny P., etc.) saw me, LOL...can you imagine the scandal if they found out I was seen talking with "the enemy"...yikes, I'd be tarred and feathered, LOL !! The kids were cute! Taylor had a game to attend, so no T or T for her...luckily, her sweet little sister Paige is sharing her "treats" with her!!
The weather was unseasonably warm and there was just an unending line to our front door. I went thru 5 bags of treats and finally turned of the lights around 8:30 pm. Krystal and Rick came out with their brood and went with Nolan to do the trick or treating (so I got "door" duty). There was this one guy that came to the door (and yes, I said "guy")...omg, he looked like he was at least 19. He had no shirt on (but his chest was kind of painted with something)...a strange small, gold mask and jeans. When I opened the door...he just stood there...he didn't say anything. I just threw some candy into his bag and then locked the door, LOL!! Talk about scary, LOL!!
My MonsterFest (on AMC network) was changed to FearFest this year...and I was just not too happy with it. They must have shown Constatine a jillion times...forget that...I want Michael Meyers (Halloween)...Friday the 13th...some Stephen King...Oh well, there's always next year!
I really screwed up and only took a couple pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment