Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008!!

Well...the day is finally here (Thank God)...I am truly sooooo sick of this election. Of course I'm going "RED" today...but honestly, no matter who wins, I believe their term as president will be doomed. I know neither one of them can "fix" this country...and I'm just praying to God that the economy will level out...that the terrorists will leave us alone and that Nolan still has a job. While "Blue" is not my choice, if he should be elected, I will do my best to support him as our country's president as this country needs to stop dividing itself and start standing together. Remember the old: "...United we stand, Divided we fall...", well...I truly believe that. I will, however, not stand for the blue side to take away my rights, my hard earned money or anything else...and I will fight for that! Off to vote around 10:30 am...

GO RED!!!

No comments: