Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today's rant is over, sort of...

Yeah...can you believe I'm actually tired of "ranting" LOL...I am, my eyes are going crossed looking at the screen...and I'm yawning!I have to say...today's writing (ranting) has been quite theraputic. I think far to often I hold everything inside. I know Nolan will listen to me, but at the same time...I always feel like I'm just dumping more crap on his already "crap filled" plate...so there just never seems to be a good time to dump on him...it's usually only when I've reached the boiling point that I "dump" and by then...well, I don't know if it does any good at all. Okay now that I haven't done literally one thing today other than pound this keyboard and one load of towels...I can sign off with an entire night's worth of guilt too...YAY!! Just another day in paradise, right?

No comments: