Thursday, April 30, 2009

Looks like a full weekend!!

Ha ha...Michelle called me this morning and wanted to know if Nolan and I were going to the Tumbleweed on Friday night. I really hadn't planned on it since we already have plans to go out on Saturday night...but she said Lee had a really good time and was looking forward to having a Friday night thing! So...I told Nolan we're going LOL, but we have to eat, first thing and NO shots!! OMG...Michelle and Lee are a blast! I didn't have high expectations...but Michelle is a lot like me in that she likes to get up and mingle or "work" the room! Lee and Nolan are a "little" more reserved and laid back! Should be fun!!

Saturday night is the infamous Barn Dance...crap, we haven't been for years. I honestly don't remember the last time we attended one (I'm thinking Taylor was a baby) IDK...shoot, I can't even remember what organization puts it on...but I'm kinda looking forward to it...Maybe P will be there and I can give her a piece of my mind, LOL!! Nahhhh...she ain't worth it! We're suppose to go with Jill and Jack (she wanted to share Taylor with babysitting), but I haven't heard back from the email I sent her. I think the last time we went, my ex-inlaws were there. I did talk to my ex MIL, but ex FIL wouldn't even look at me (sheesh...sorry I divorced your son like 23 yrs. ago, K???)...anyway, his brother John is usually there cause I can't remember, but I think he used to work for Colordo Machinery and Equipment...but I couldn't swear to it! I saw his wife Donna last year at the oral surgeon's office (I was there with Taylor who was getting a tooth pulled). She called my name...and wow, I wouldn't have even recognized her had she not called my name. Anyway...I'm up for kickin' my heels up this weekend!

Then Sunday...we're going up to Denver (time to give 'my boy Tim' some much needed "shit" LOL)...I think the plan is to take some of the guys out Monday night. That freakin' Denver Xcel job is not going good. Tim's been crabby as hell and I know Nolan is starting to get stressed out. I think he's gonna be spending a lot more time up there til that job is done. I hate when he's gone, but it will give me the much needed evenings to get more stuff done around here...

Can't wait for Friday!!

No comments: