Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What a difference a day makes...

Wow...I was certainly on the rampage a couple days ago, LOL...but I actually feel so much better today. Kinda like when you're feeling so queasy and it's a horrible feeling. Soon as you throw up...you feel so much better. So...I guess after my verbal vomit , I am feeling better today having gotten so many bad, angry, awful feelings out. I feel "purged"!! Seriously...I'm really not a mean person LOL, but I have to admit I have my moments. I rarely ever unleash on real live people (though yes I do lose my temper from time to time)...but it did feel good to just come here and let it all spew out! Anyway...I don't want to offend people, but on the other hand...this is my blog and I have to feel like this is the one place I can come and be 100% ME. Love me...or hate me, but this is who I am (some good, some bad and some ugly too). If I have to worry about being "politically correct" on my own blog...then I might as well just throw it in now. So, my apologies for having shown my "ugly" side. Like I said...I don't go around yelling at people or putting them down IRL...but it's helpful to be able to come here and write it down and just simply purge myself of any bad feelings and/or frustrations. As always...feel free to skip my rants!

No comments: